Become A Foster Parent
Fostering saves lives!
Foster parents care for animals with many different needs:
- Animals that are injured or sick
- Animals recovering from surgery
- Moms with litters
- Babies who are too young to stay in shelters
- Rescues who need training or socializing
With the love and care that our foster parents provide, these animals are able to receive the individual attention that they each desperately need to become wonderful lifetime companions. Not only is fostering a fun and educational activity for the whole family, but our foster parents are completely enriched by their experiences.
Apply to Become a Foster Parent
- Feel free to browse our animals on our PetFinder Page
- Read our Foster Guidlines
- Fill out our Online Application
- Give us 24 hours to review
- Once reviewed, we’ll be in contact to discuss fostering and your foster in more detail
- Once approved as a foster, please complete our electronic Foster Agreement (fillable PDF), print, sign, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Documents & Forms
- If you have found a stray animal, please complete our electronic Found Animal Form (fillable PDF), print, sign, and email to email@example.com.
- If you are surrendering an animal to The Rescue Project, please complete our electronic Animal Surrender Form (fillable PDF), print, sign, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you fostering and/or surrendering an animal, we may need you to complete a Behavior form.
Browse Our Pets
These animals are looking for forever homes. Each has a unique story that makes them special. All animals are spayed or neutered, current on vaccinations, micro-chipped and have their first 30 days of treatment of flea and tick preventative. Browse our current selection of pets on our PetFinder page: